Foundation Repair in Birmingham, AL
If you have lived in Birmingham, Alabama for even a short time, you know how the weather can go to extremes throughout the year. We experience rainy springs and dry summers and the clay soil that our houses sit on is constantly shrinking and expanding. This fluctuation of the soil can do a lot of damage to your home's foundation. It is important that you know what causes foundation failure, so that you can protect your home and family. It doesn't matter if your Alabama home is new construction or a classic, foundation issues can arise at any time. Here are some things to keep an eye out for:
- Stains coming from cracks
- Sticking windows or doors
- Chipping or crumbling foundation
- Cracks in garage columns
- Bowing or leaning walls
- Gaps in molding or trim
The professionals at Southeastern Home Solutions are proud to offer a variety of foundation repair services
. We will come to your Birmingham home and inspect your property, assessing the situation. Our experts will find the cause of your foundation problems and work with you on the best solution. We have the best equipment to match our highly trained repair teams, giving you the best foundation repair service in Alabama. We use wall supports and crawlspace jacks, providing your bowing or leaning walls the strength and support they need.
Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing in Birmingham, AL
We have several options to keep your Birmingham, Alabama home dry and comfortable, through the use of waterproofing and drainage systems. Here are some of the waterproofing products we've found that do the job right:
- The Versa Drain by Emecole: Placed on top of footings, the Versa Drain is designed to prevent debris or soil from clogging up your drainage system. The water is collected from the basement and sent to the sump pump and with its easy assembly and installation, it's a cost-effective solution.
- EZ Flow Drain Products:Most people have experienced the traditional French drain pipe, but a gravel free alternative is the EZ Flow pipe. It's lightweight and easy to use choice and requires little maintenance. You will save money on labor costs and increase water flow. The EZ Flow drain pipes are fully recyclable and have a 100-year lifespan.
- Santa Fe Dehumidifier: Designed to fit in crawlspaces, its horizontal design makes changing filters an easy task. And with its Energy Star Rating, the energy efficiency of the Santa Fe dehumidifier makes this an easy choice for almost any homeowner.
Concrete Leveling & Repair in Birmingham, AL
The professionals at Southeastern Home Solutions can also provide concrete leveling and repair for your Birmingham, AL home. Our repair services will save you money over replacing the concrete. We have found that a product called Poly Raise is the best solution to raise sunken or settled concrete. This is easy-to-use and sets in just 15 minutes. The process will have little impact on your property, so you won't have to worry about damage to your landscaping or lawn. We drill small holes in the slab and inject the foam underneath, filling the voids and cracks below, sealing your concrete, while lifting it to the desired height. You will have a nice looking concrete surface, with no tripping hazards or other damage. We think Poly Raise is the solution for any concrete slab, including:
- Garage Floors
- Concrete Stairs
- Parking Lots
- Slab Foundations
- Basement Floors
Call the experts at Southeastern Home Solutions today for all of your waterproofing and foundation and concrete repair needs. Make us your number one contractor in Birmingham, AL and the surrounding area.